Reliable Paving Co.
Third Generation Serving Southern California Since 1954
Profile and Mission
The final product must create a positive image in the owners's eyes, satisfy the user's needs and be an asset to the community.
We pride ourselves on being the acknowledged leader in the Asphalt maintenance field and work hard to maintain that premiere position.
Over 45 years having three generations in the Paving Business, our company provided consistent reliable performance, durable products and attentive follow-up.
A large part of our business comes through these positive recommendations and we will strive to earn and keep your absolute satisfaction.
Reliable Paving Co. - a grading and paving contracting firm - was established in 1954 and has since provided highest quality service in the construction industry.
ADDRESS: THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
& GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA
FEDERAL TAX ID: 95-282-1079
EMPLOYER STATE ID: 108-07-402
CONTRACTORS LICENSE: 288-772
INSURANCE: THE STEADFAST INSURANCE
LIABILITY, WORKERS' COMP COVERAGE: 2 MILLION, 2 MILLION
BROKER: SGJ INSURANCE BROKERS
DANIEL J. BONENFANT
BONDING AGENT: LA FRANCE & LA FRANCE
5756 LANKERSHIM BLVD
N. HOLLYWOOD, CA 91601
BANK REFERENCE: BANK OF AMERICA
6551 VAN NUYS BLVD.
VAN NUYS, CA 91401
Our specialty is the latest technique in asphalt renovations, and highest quality engineering drainage control.
We service the San Fernando Valley, greater Los Angeles area and beyond.
Quality delivered for Business and Residential.
I.M.S. CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
24307 MAGIC MOUNTAIN PKWY, #66
VALENCIA, CA 91355
ATTN: MR. ROBERT LAMOUREUX
FAX: (661) 296-3015
STUDIO VILLAGE H.O.A.
11800 MOORPARK STREET
STUDIO CITY, CA 91604
TEL: (818) 760-1441
10700 BALBOA BLVD.
GRANADA HILLS, CA 91344
ATTN: MR. PHILIP MARK DYE
TEL: (818) 368-1848
LITTON GUIDANCE & CONTROLS
5500 CANOGA AVENUE
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91367
ATTN: MR. DOUG GRAHAM
TEL: (818) 715-4692
BOEING - ROCKETDYNE
6633 CANOGA AVENUE
CANOGA PARK, CA 91309
ATTN: MR. LOU HALL
TEL: (818) 586-7403
CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE
1811 NORDHOFF STREET
NORTHRIDGE, CA 91330
ATTN: MR. DAWSON
TEL: (818) 677-2235
6201 WINNETKA AVENUE
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91364
ATTN: MR. BOTENS
TEL: (818) 719-6441
30801 AGOURA ROAD
AGOURA HILLS, CA 91301
TEL: (818) 981-2900
7821 ORION AVENUE
VAN NUYS, CA 91406
ATTN: MR. ORTENCIO
TEL: (818) 901-2565
Terms and Conditions
1. This contract shall not be subject to cancellation or termination without the written consent of the Contractors. In the event Purchaser notifies the Contractor either prior to the commencement or prior to the completion of the work not to proceed further therewith, the Purchaser in view of the difficulty of measuring the damages that will be sustained by the Contractor, agrees to pay the Contractor the cost and expense of all work, if any, performed to date of such notice and in addition thereto a sum equal to twenty percent (20%) of the total agreed contract price as liquidated damages by reason of such cancellation and termination by the Purchaser.
2. The Contractor shall not be liable for damages to underground pipes, wiring or other improvements not visible to workmen on the property.
3. Unless otherwise specified herein the term 'grade' shall mean that present grades are within 1/10th foot of finish sub grade.
4. If by reason of any default on the part of the Purchaser hereunder it becomes necessary for the Contractor to employ an attorney, the Purchaser agrees to pay all costs, expenses and attorney's fees expended or incurred by the Contractor in connection therewith.
5. This proposal and contract is based on the current price of labor and materials and must be accepted within five days from the date hereof without the further consent of the Contractor.
6. The Contractor shall not be liable for any delays caused by strikes, accidents or any other causes beyond his immediate control.
7. Weed control poison used at the request and responsibility of Owner.
8. Contractor shall not be liable for damage to sidewalks, approaches, or driveways, which must be crossed to gain access to job.
9. 1% interest per month charges on all overdue accounts.
10. All disputes arising out of this agreement, including those concerning charges resulting from written charges, where the amount in controversy is $25,000.00 or less, RELIABLE PAVING CO. shall decide if arbitration in accordance with the Construction Industry Arbitration Rules of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) is necessary to resolve the problem. If RELIABLE PAVING CO. is determined to be the prevailing party in any dispute concerning this agreement, RELIABLE PAVING CO. shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees in addition to other costs.
11. All Permits required by Contractor and or governing authority are to be obtained and paid for by the same. Any request by owner for RELIABLE PAVING CO. to obtain a permit will be considered for cost of the permit, plus $200 prior to start of the job.
12. Any action or inaction by purchaser, that creates delays or reason to mobilize man & equipment more than initially agreed, shall be the responsibility of the purchaser to cover these costs, prior to commencement of work.